A little background on Redland:

Call on 0117 21 21 214 or 0800 880 6024

The origin of Redland's name is not known for certain, but there are many different views. Some say that it was known as Rudeland in the 11th century, deriving from the Old English rudding which means "cleared land". Others say that it's origin was as Thriddeland, meaning "the thired part fo an estate" and as Rubea Terra derived from the red colour of the soil. In 1732 John Cossins acquired the Redland estate from his wife's uncle, George Martin and replaced the old manor house with Redland Court, a house whcih has a classical design. After being sold off in 1865 it was then that the area was developed for housing, leaving us with the Redland we have today.

Clifton houses near Redland

Our Services

Contact us

Give us a call on 0117 21 21 214 or Freephone from UK landlines on 0800 880 6024. You can also email us on info@redlandsurveyors.co.uk